So..who knew that writing down monthly goals and sharing them with total strangers would help me be honest, motivate, and keep moving forward (in what looks like a straight line I might add). Well I didn’t, but now I do.
My August Goals were:
- Take Eddie’s head lamp, get up, drive to a trail, and run 1 day a week
- Get up early, sit on the porch, and drink coffee
- Pick a day, push snooze
- Put my phone down
- Find a few meals to take to work for lunch
- and relax and enjoy ever last minute of summer time fun!
So in the spirit of honesty, I didn’t really do number one, but that was because I worked really hard to find other time to hit up the trails, when I could see them.
Number 2, check. I love that one.
Number 3, check. Not as productive but a day to skip things and feel good about it.
Number 4, hmmmm. 50% on this one, its just so easy to waist time on when you are tired. It will be continued into next month.
Number 5 and 6, crushing it!
I have also been an over achiever and I know that not every month will be like this, hell, it may never be like this again!
- I have been stretching!
- Taking a break from running to let me body heal. I hate this but its gotta happen.
- Taking action toward my dream by volunteering for the Wasatch 100.
Who am I?
A woman of actions, that who. September be warned, I’ve got my eye on you.