Fall is my favorite time of year. Hands down.
I love everything about it. Cool temps, hot drinks, fires, changing leaves, dramatic skies, first snow falls, and pumpkins, lots and lots of pumpkins! It has been amazing to experience Fall for the first time in our new home with big mugs of hot chocolate earned after stacking wood outside for a long time, or so it seemed.
I’ll be honest. When I sat down to do this I couldn’t even remember what my goals in September had been. And that’s okay. We all have months like that. These are little goals that we use to make ourselves better, not perfect in 30 days. So, if you miss the mark thats okay. Try again next month. Its ONLY 31 days!
September in review:
- Rest your body for the long runs (they are the best anyway) YES
- Drink more water NO
- Follow recipes, not a dash of this and that (it doesn’t taste good) NO
- Wear earrings (yes this is a goal – dress it up!) NO, because we moved and I forgot my jewelry.
- Continue all my August goals WHAT WERE MY AUGUST GOALS? NO
This month, I will make goals, that will make be productive and be a winner!
- I will buy a pumpkin and decorate for Halloween
- I will buy a professional grade windshield scrapper
- Brainstorm ideas for an Open House Halloween Party Combo
- Stop for a second and take a picture
- Wear more jewelry
- Drink (water, coffee, cocktails, do it all!) #winning
Last month was hard for me, but that was last month. Here we are on October 2nd with the future straight ahead, it could be pretty special.
You do you and I’ll do me.