Where did October go?
Time moves so fast, which I don’t think I totally appreciated until I had kids and had a visual reminder of its speed. One of my favorite lines from the movie Steel Magnolias is when Dolly Pardon (a hairstylist) says to one of her clients that “time marches on and soon enough you realize it’s marching right across your face.”
Sad but true. Where did those lines come from?
October’s goals in review:
- I will buy a pumpkin and decorate for Halloween (Win)
- I will buy a professional grade windshield scrapper (missed the mark – though I think about it every morning)
- Brainstorm ideas for an Open House Halloween Party Combo (Win)
- Stop for a second and take a picture (Win)
- Wear more jewelry (ohh this one is so hard!)
- Drink (water, coffee, cocktails, do it all!) #winning (Win)
This past month was hard but looking back I did accomplish many of my goals. That makes me feel good.
Even when times are tough I can still get things done.
- Keep moving – Run at least 2 times a week
- Weight train
- Stay positive – give AT LEAST 2 compliments a day
- Don’t eat too many treats each day (wink wink)
People! I used to think writing goals down was a silly business. Its not. It has been really helpful to me.
Try it out. Just for one month and see what you think.