Last night at 9 o’clock I remembered it was time to make goals. Sometimes I think the time is passing so slow but then its gone and I’m left wishing I had gotten more done. I need to be more productive I guess. Oh look a goal!
November goals in review:
- Keep moving – Run at least 2 times a week (YES!)
- Weight train (YES!)
- Stay positive – give AT LEAST 2 compliments a day (for the most part!)
- Don’t eat too many treats each day (wink wink) (for the most part!)
Such a good month! I did everything (for the most part) that I wanted to. Winning!
- Keep up November goals
- Sit down and play with the kids each night. Dinner can wait a few minutes.
- Dear body image issues, get out of my head!
- Let things that you can’t change go.
- Be jolly!
The quote above it really useful in negotiating life with a partner. For both you and them. Some things don’t matter and you should let it go. Others do matter and you need to hold their feet to the fire.
Unfortunately its hard to know the difference sometimes.
Looking back over my December goals I realize that I have lots to do. But I can do it. I will say that each morning. Visualize to accomplish your goals. Its possible and I can do it.
What can you do this month?